Consumer Justice | CC of Minnesota
Skip to Main Content

Consumer Justice

Do you know that the Federal Government has two divisions that can help you as a consumer get justice from companies that have done you wrong?  The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission are there to investigate, sue, and recover funds that have been taken from you in an unlawful manner.  Check out their websites for more information as to what they do or to file a complaint about a company that you feel has done you wrong.


Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Federal Trade Commission